I invite you to check out my website.
My aim is to give you food for thought and maybe review some areas of your own life. This, of course, is down to each individual.
If you believe and think your life is perfect as it is, then you might find ElevatEd Minds fairly boring. If you believe or think you would like to know more about the reason why certain areas in your life feel stagnant and nothing is moving in the right direction, then this might be for you.
Elevating your mind means thinking big and then identifying the small steps to get to what you truly want which comes from your heart, thinking about how the jigsaw pieces fit together. Stepping outside of your comfort zone to achieve a bigger, better and more abundant life. A life that is fulfilling you based on balance and harmony inside you. A life where you are in charge with self-confidence and healthy self-esteem to overcome obstacles in life. It is a different approach to problem-solving.
It is about developing emotional intelligence in leadership positions, in personal relationships and in parenting. This is where it starts.
- ElevatEd Minds is about developing healthy self-esteem to live an elated life. A life YOU want. Self-esteem is the foundation for your achievements in life.
- ElevatEd Minds is helping you solve problems you thought could never be solved as one thing for sure: “The problem is never the problem.” The problem is not knowing why the problem occurred. We can all adorn our outer shell but we always act based on our subconscious beliefs. Always!
- ElevatEd Minds means having a birds-eye view. It is seeing how significant you are and how much you matter.
- ElevatEd Minds is about understanding why you attracted certain adversities. However, with that it includes successes. We all have success – no matter how small. Is it that you did not live up to someone else’s expectations?
- ElevatEd Minds is about finding hope and never giving up on hope. It is about creating relationships that are balanced and harmonious whether in business, personal relationships, friendships, family, parenting, relationships you have with co-workers.
- ElevatEd Minds is about developing healthy self-esteem for yourself and as a consequence, you can step into your own power in a humble way because you feel very relaxed. It is seeing yourself in a new light. It is about reminding you about your long-forgotten worth.
- ElevatEd Minds helps with overcoming traumas and addictions, so you can love again with an open heart.
The relationship you have with yourself matters most because everything starts with YOU.
Are you hoping that someone can make you happy? You are waiting for Prince Charming?
Do you compare yourself to others and you feel inferior?
Do you struggle with sitting still and enjoying the moment of that peace and quiet? But somehow it unsettles you?
Do you struggle with making decisions?
Do you use unkind words towards yourself?
Do you attract unhealthy relationships into your life?
Most people look for things that can make them happy outside of themselves – a new car, a bigger house, better quality shoes, clothes, next bigger promotions at work earning more money (only to find that the stress levels are unbearable leading to feeling drained and worn out because life is passing you by?) And in the end, you doubt yourself.
Are you in a healthy, loving, caring relationship? How would you know?
- Healthy relationships are interdependent. What does that mean?
- It means that you give one another room to grow and the growth happens together.
- You show interest in one another’s growth without any jealousy or envy; you show interest in one another’s experiences of the day.
- You talk openly about what you might not like without blaming.
- You can praise from your heart.
- You talk in a calm but assertive way.
- You learn together; you play together.
- You treat one another like you are best friends.
There are three things a close relationship needs:
- best friend’s chemistry
- sexual chemistry
It is about “give and take” and when you give, you don’t expect anything in return because it should come naturally. Give to the right people and the return will be plentiful. In other words, abundant.
It is about UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. And it certainly does not mean that you are a toy. In fact, the opposite.
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE can be learned. Step number 1 is: showing unconditional love towards yourself.
To discover more about ElevatEd Minds simply click on RTT and/or About Me.
What Is The Definition Of The Word BEAUTIFUL?
Having an attractive quality that gives pleasure to those who experience it or think about it. Being beautiful is not about the physical features.
“BEAUTY begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” (Coco Chanel)
You feel beautiful when you love yourself when you can show compassion towards yourself. When you can live a life where you are true to yourself. When you can live a life where no mask is required. When you can accept your strength and weaknesses and you love your weaknesses as much as you love your strengths. When you are simply YOU.
My definition of a beautiful life.
- you know and understand yourself.
- you can walk through life with confidence.
- you start to have a desire of changing your life.
- you own the happiness inside yourself as a state of being.
- you are able to set healthy boundaries.
- you can see when people don’t want your best.
- you can see the beauty of any negative past experiences.
- you can change your perception of past events.
- your inner world is at peace and you know whatever you do comes from your heart.
- you can praise people from your heart and you feel proud of them without expecting anything in return.
- you can be the change you want to see in the world. (M Gandhi)
When you simply know, you are true to yourself.
Overall amazing session! Conny came off right away as very friendly, empathetic and I was able to feel comfortable and feel connected with her right away, which is essential to having a great session. She made the experience very personable and took the time at the beginning to really build rapport.
I loved how she really related to me and shared her own life experiences. While in regression, I felt like she was truly understanding what I was feeling and experiencing in each scene which made the session even more powerful. I felt at ease and able to open up easily and be vulnerable. I felt like Conny did an amazing job of holding space for me and guiding me through the whole session. I would absolutely love to work with her again. She is super intuitive, which makes her so great and a great RTT Therapist. I loved my experience with her! The recording was also highly personalized and all the words resonated with me perfectly. I appreciate that she took the time to use my own words.
Conny is an inspiring leader who leads with authenticity and integrity. She understands fully what is needed to be a leader. A leader leads by example and she is certainly that in every aspect. I am impressed with how she develops emotional intelligence in her team and you truly feel you are part of the team. Conny is confident, assertive in her teachings and allows everybody to contribute ideas. She communicates her vision in a clear way and she fully understands that she is in charge in a non-confrontational way. She embraces challenges and people look up to her as they feel needed, wanted and desired. Conny is a team player and she has a natural ability to lead a team to high performance. Conny requests responsibility as she shows this herself. I highly recommend Conny for any leadership training as she also uses her RTT skills transforming negative mind-sets to positive mental attitudes.
You made me feel at ease from the start of the session. You are very intuitive – you clarified things from my intake form and then intuitively consolidated all my issues into one overarching theme. Taking me into the scenes was really good and I felt I had plenty of time for a scene to develop clearly and your questioning really drew out how I was feeling. I liked how you summarised and again, used your intuition to explain why I was feeling what I was feeling in each scene. RFPI was really enlightening, and your questioning brought out some interesting thoughts! And the “It’s not me” was really empowering – you summed up so well all the things that I could leave behind and how I could move forward – I really felt a shift and felt joy in my heart just thinking about being proud of myself and showing my children what I can do. The Transformation was so good that I fell asleep for a few minutes! I look forward to listening to the recording for 3 weeks.